Maps The monumental and commercial center of the national capital and the surrounding residential neighborhoods : three dimensional map of central Washington /
Joseph Passonneau and Partners
Central Business Districts
District of Columbia
- The monumental and commercial center of the national capital and the surrounding residential neighborhoods : three dimensional map of central Washington /
- Other Title
- Three dimensional map of central Washington.
- Contributor Names
- Joseph Passonneau and Partners.
- Gevorkian, Vitaly.
- Akopian, David.
- Created / Published
- Washington, DC : Joseph Passonneau and Partners, 
- Subject Headings
- - Washington (D.C.)--Aerial views
- - Central business districts--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - VA 826-757 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Axonometric aerial view of central area bounded by 30th St. N.W., P St. N.W.-N.E., 3rd St. N.E.-S.E., M St. S.E.-S.W., and Boundary Channel S.W.
- - Shows all buildings including individual row houses, roadways, walkways, parklands, open spaces, and individual trees.
- - Also issued folded to 11 x 27 cm.
- - Identical view at same scale printed without color on verso.
- - Made available through courtesy of Joseph Passonneau, FAIA, ASCE, copyright owner.
- - DCP
- - 2 copies
- 1 view : col. ; 78 x 104 cm.
- Call Number
- G3851.A3 1996 .J6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.