Film, Video [Flash Gordon serials--trailers].
Articles and Essays with this item:
Flash Gordon (Motion Picture)
Flash Gordon's Trip to Mars (Motion Picture)
- [Flash Gordon serials--trailers].
- Created / Published
- [United States : Universal Pictures, 1936-1938?]
- Subject Headings
- - Flash Gordon (Motion picture)
- - Flash Gordon's trip to Mars (Motion picture)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - Trailers for the first two Flash Gordon serials spliced together on one reel.
- - Original serial based on the comic strip by Alex Raymond.
- - Sources used: Kinnard, Fifty years of serial thrills, p. 129-161; Wikipedia WWW site, viewed October 25, 2013; Internet movie database WWW site, viewed October 25, 2013.
- viewing print 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 6 min., 209 ft.) : sd., b&w ; 16 mm.
- Call Number
- FAB 7833 (viewing print)
- Digital Id
- media_service 1980172-2-1 http://www.loc.gov/item/97516576
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress has digitized various items from numerous Library of Congress collections to create the online collection Finding our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond. As a result, the individual collection items may have varying rights and access restrictions. Whenever possible, the Library of Congress provides factual information about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. For further information with respect to a specific collection item, see the associated rights & access statement on the individualized web page displaying that specific collection item.
As a publicly supported institution, the Library generally does not own rights in its collections. Therefore, it does not charge permission fees for use of such material and generally does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute material in its collections. Permission and possible fees may be required from the copyright owner independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact OGC@loc.gov with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.