Maps Chippewa National Forest, Minnesota /
United States. Forest Service
Chippewa National Forest
Chippewa National Forest
- Chippewa National Forest, Minnesota /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Forest Service.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, [1994?]
- Subject Headings
- - Recreation areas--Minnesota--Chippewa National Forest
- - Outdoor recreation--Minnesota--Chippewa National Forest
- - Trails--Minnesota--Chippewa National Forest
- - United States--Minnesota--Chippewa National Forest
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - Legend includes symbols for outdoor recreational activities.
- - "Fourth and fifth principal meridians."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text, indexes to campgrounds, picnic areas, and trails, "Index to Geological Survey topographic maps," and location map.
- - Text and col. ill. on verso.
- 1 map : col. ; 67 x 69 cm., folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G4142.C5E63 1994 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4142c ct000697 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4142c.ct000697
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division