Plant materials, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota : October 1990 /
United States. Soil Conservation Service
Agricultural Experiment Stations
Land Use, Rural
Plant Materials Centers
- Plant materials, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota : October 1990 /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Soil Conservation Service.
- Created Published
- Ft. Worth, TX. : [Lincoln, Neb. : USDA-SCS-National Cartographic Center ; Midwest National Technical Center, distributor], 1991.
- Subject Headings
- - Agricultural experiment stations--Middle West
- - Plant materials centers--Middle West
- - Land use, Rural--Middle West
- - Middle West.
- - Shows major land resource areas and numbers and field evaluation planting sites.
- - "Source: Data compiled by SCS field personnel. Map prepared using automated map construction."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexed list of planting sites.
- - "1002894."
- 1 Map : Col. ; 19 X 25 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4131.J1 1991 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4131j ct001626 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4131j.ct001626
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division