Maps Map of Clarion Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys /
- Map of Clarion Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- A. Pomeroy & Co.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- Worley & Bracher.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : A. Pomeroy, Publisher, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Clarion County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Clarion County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Clarion County--Maps
- - Clarion (Pa.)--Maps
- - Callensburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - Shippenville (Pa.)--Maps
- - Rimersburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Clarion County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Clarion
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Callensburg
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Shippenville
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Rimersburg
- - General map showing householders' names and unidentified land tracts, some with nos. and acreages.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1865 by A. Pomeroy ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - Incomplete: missing longitudinal section along left edge containing village/borough insets and advertisements.
- - Includes business directories, mileage table, ill., and 13 borough/village insets including the boroughs of Clarion, Callensburg, Shippenville, and Rimersburg.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 726
- - LC copy missing small sections at sheet edges, has cloth edging.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; 129 x 89 cm., sheets 69 x 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.C6 1865 .A18
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.