Maps Pensylvania, Nova Jersey et Nova York cum regionibus ad Fluvium Delaware in America sitis /
Lotter, Tobias Conrad
Middle Atlantic States
Middle Atlantic States
New York (State)
- Pensylvania, Nova Jersey et Nova York cum regionibus ad Fluvium Delaware in America sitis /
- Other Title
- Pennsylvania, Nova Jersey et Nova York cum regionibus ad fluvium Delaware in America sitis
- pennsylvania, nova jersey et nova york cum regionibus ad fluvium delaware in america sitis
- Contributor Names
- Lotter, Tobias Conrad, 1717-1777.
- Created / Published
- Aug. Vind. [Augsburg, Germany : s.n., 1748?]
- Subject Headings
- - Pennsylvania
- - New Jersey
- - New York (State)
- - Middle Atlantic States
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - United States--New Jersey
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region.
- - Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English.
- - Unidentified meridian.
- - Provinces indicated by col. washes; province and county boundaries emphasized by dark watercolors.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes in map area, ill. in title cartouche, and coat-of-arms at head of title.
- - LC copy torn at left border, mounted on cloth backing, accompanied by photocopy of upper Susquehanna region, annotated [1748?] in pencil in lower margin.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 56 x 49 cm.
- Call Number
- G3820 1748 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3820 ct003451 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3820.ct003451
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.