Maps A new sectional map of Florida issued by the land department of the South Florida R. R. Co. and the Plant Investment Co.
Elliott, D. H.
- A new sectional map of Florida issued by the land department of the South Florida R. R. Co. and the Plant Investment Co.
- Contributor Names
- Elliott, D. H.
- Created / Published
- Sanford, Fla., 1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Florida
- - United States--Florida
- - Scale 1:633,600.
- - LC Railroad maps, 196
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Township map showing drainage, cities and towns, land grants, and land for sale shown in yellow.
- - Inset: Map illustrating the geographical position of Florida ... 33 x 34 cm.
- - Geography and description of agricultural products of Florida appear on the verso of map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 111 x 80 cm.
- Call Number
- G3930 1888 .E4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3930 rr001960 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3930.rr001960
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division