Maps Sectional map of the state of North Dakota published by authority of the commissioners of railroads under the direction of the governor; drawn and compiled from official maps of the General Land Office and other authentic sources.
Articles and Essays with this item:
Higbee, E. F.
- Sectional map of the state of North Dakota published by authority of the commissioners of railroads under the direction of the governor; drawn and compiled from official maps of the General Land Office and other authentic sources.
- Township and county map showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, military and Indian reservations, and the operating and proposed railroads with names along the lines.
- Contributor Names
- Higbee, E. F.
- Created / Published
- [n.p.], 1892.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--North Dakota--Maps
- - United States--North Dakota
- - Scale 1:443,520.
- - LC Railroad maps, 276
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 90 x 141 cm.
- Call Number
- G4171.P3 1892 .H5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4171p rr002760 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4171p.rr002760
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.