A map of the internal improvements of Virginia; prepared by C. Crozet, late principal engineer of Va. under a resolution of the General Assembly adopted March 15th 1848.
- A map of the internal improvements of Virginia; prepared by C. Crozet, late principal engineer of Va. under a resolution of the General Assembly adopted March 15th 1848.
- Contributor Names
- Crozet, Claudius, 1790-1864.
- Created Published
- Philad[elphi]a, 
- Subject Headings
- - Virginia
- - United States--Virginia.
- - Scale 1:950,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 307
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - The map indicates drainage, county boundaries, mines, cities and towns, roads, canals, and railroads.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map 55 X 81 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3880 1848 .C7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3880 rr003070 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3880.rr003070
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division