The Santa Fé route Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fé R.R. 3 lines between the Missouri River and the Pacific coast to the city of Mexico via the A.T.&S. and Mexican Central R.R.
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
- The Santa Fé route Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fé R.R. 3 lines between the Missouri River and the Pacific coast to the city of Mexico via the A.T.&S. and Mexican Central R.R.
- Contributor Names
- Poole Brothers.
- Created Published
- Chicago, 1884.
- Subject Headings
- - Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
- - Railroads--West (U.S.)
- - United States--West.
- - Scale ca. 1:2,700,000.
- - Title from verso.
- - LC Railroad maps, 323
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Map of the western United States from Kansas City to the Pacific showing relief by shading, drainage, state boundaries, military and Indian reservations, railroads with main lines in heavy black; lists stage connections on each side of map.
- - Insets: Map of the Atchison Topeka & Santa Fé Railroad System. Showing its connecting lines ... in the United States and Mexico. 18 x 29 cm.--Railroad map of Mexico. 16 x 26 cm.
- - Advertisements and ticket information on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map 40 X 99 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4051.P3 1884 .P6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4051p rr003230 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4051p.rr003230
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division