Maps The Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe railroad system, 1899.
American Bank Note Company
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
- The Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe railroad system, 1899.
- Map of the Western United States from Chicago to the Pacific coast, roads and railroads are named.
- Contributor Names
- American Bank Note Company.
- Created / Published
- [New York, 1899]
- Subject Headings
- - Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--United States--Maps
- - United States
- - Scale ca. 1:3,500,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 325
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Includes drainage, relief by hachures, state boundaries, and cities & towns.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 42 x 90 cm.
- Call Number
- G3701.P3 1899 .A4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3701p rr003250 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3701p.rr003250
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.