Maps Map of the Boston & Lowell R.R. system with its principal connections.
Rand Avery Supply Co.
Boston and Lowell Railroad Corporation
- Map of the Boston & Lowell R.R. system with its principal connections.
- Contributor Names
- Rand Avery Supply Co.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., 1890?]
- Subject Headings
- - Boston and Lowell Railroad Corporation
- - Railroads--New England
- - United States--New England
- - Scale ca. 1:1,000,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 346
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Map of the northern United States showing cities and towns and the railroad network with emphasis on the main line. This line was chartered in 1830 and opened in 1835. In 1841 a second track was laid.
- - Inset: [White Mountain district of the Boston & Lowell R.R.] 22 x 16 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 44 x 37 cm.
- Call Number
- G3721.P3 1890 .R36
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3721p rr003460 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3721p.rr003460
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division