Maps showing the Florida Transit and Peninsula Rail Road and its connections.
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
Florida Transit and Peninsula Railroad
- Maps showing the Florida Transit and Peninsula Rail Road and its connections.
- Contributor Names
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Created Published
- New York, 1882.
- Subject Headings
- - Florida Transit and Peninsula Railroad.
- - Railroads--Florida
- - United States--Florida.
- - Scale 1:1,140,000 and 1:3,800,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 408
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Maps of southern United States. Main map covers Floria and vicinity and indicates drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, railroads, and the land grant in central Florida. General map shows connections to southern and Gulf states.
- - List gives distances for lines in operation and under construction.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map 2 Maps On One Sheet 47 X 67 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3931.P3 1882 .G15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3931p rr004080 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3931p.rr004080
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division