Maps Map showing the line of the Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad and its western and north western connections.
G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company
- Map showing the line of the Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad and its western and north western connections.
- Map of the midwest showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries railroads with named lines and the main line emphasized.
- Contributor Names
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Created / Published
- New York, 1865.
- Subject Headings
- - Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Middle West--Maps
- - United States--Middle West
- - Scale 1:1,267,200.
- - LC also has a colored edition dated 1866, and an 1867 edition measuring 46 x 88 cm. See entry 378.
- - LC Railroad maps, 464
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 85 x 69 cm.
- Call Number
- G4061.P3 1865 .G15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4061p rr004640 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4061p.rr004640
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.