Maps Map showing the line of the Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad and its western and north western connections.
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company
- Map showing the line of the Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad and its western and north western connections.
- Contributor Names
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Created / Published
- New York, 1865.
- Subject Headings
- - Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company
- - Railroads--Middle West
- - United States--Middle West
- - Scale 1:1,267,200.
- - LC also has a colored edition dated 1866, and an 1867 edition measuring 46 x 88 cm. See entry 378.
- - LC Railroad maps, 464
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Map of the midwest showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries railroads with named lines and the main line emphasized.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 85 x 69 cm.
- Call Number
- G4061.P3 1865 .G15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4061p rr004640 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4061p.rr004640
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division