Maps The New York Central & Hudson River R.R. and connections.
Daniels, George H.
New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company
- The New York Central & Hudson River R.R. and connections.
- Map of the northeastern United States showing relief by hachures and shading, drainage, cities and towns, and the railroad network.
- Contributor Names
- Daniels, George H. (George Henry), 1842-1908.
- Created / Published
- Buffalo, c1893.
- Subject Headings
- - New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Northeastern States--Maps
- - United States--Northeastern States
- - Scale not given.
- - Across top of map: "The health and pleasure resorts of New York and New England..."
- - LC Railroad maps, 487
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - On the verso: "Americas great resorts via New York Central & Hudson River R.R."
- - Note: Only four-track trunk line in the World. This is Americas great four-track trunk line between the east and west. It is the direct line to Niagara Falls, along the historic Hudson River and through the beautiful Mohawk Valley. It is the most comfortable route between the east and Chicago, the "World's Fair City."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 40 x 100 cm.
- Call Number
- G3711.P3 1893 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3711p rr004870 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3711p.rr004870
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.