Maps Preliminary sketch of the Northern Pacific Rail Road exploration and survey, by I. I. Stevens, Governor of Washington Territory.
Stevens, Isaac Ingalls
Northern Pacific Railroad Company
- Preliminary sketch of the Northern Pacific Rail Road exploration and survey, by I. I. Stevens, Governor of Washington Territory.
- Each sheet includes profile of ground covered.
- Contributor Names
- Stevens, Isaac Ingalls, 1818-1862.
- Created / Published
- Phila[delphia], 
- Subject Headings
- - Northern Pacific Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Northwestern States--Maps
- - United States--Northwestern States
- - Scale not given.
- - "Proof corrected in Office of P.R.R. Surveys, Feb 10th 1855. All copies printed prior to this date contain errors. G. K. Warren. Lieut. Topl. Engrs."
- - LC Railroad maps, 498
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Sheet  From St Paul to Riviere des Lacs.--Sheet  From Riviere des Lacs to the Rocky Mountains.--Sheet  From the Rocky Mountains to Puget Sound.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 3 sheets 59 x 94 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4126.P3 1855 .S7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4126p rr004981 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4126p.rr004981
- g4126p rr004982 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4126p.rr004982
- g4126p rr004983 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4126p.rr004983
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.