Maps The Santa Fé Route and connections, 1888.
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company
Rand Mcnally and Company
Santa Fé Route
- The Santa Fé Route and connections, 1888.
- Map of the southwestern United States and northern Mexico showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, stations, Indian reservations, state boundaries, and the railroad network emphasizing the main line. Includes railroad names. Profiles in lower left of map.
- Contributor Names
- Rand McNally and Company.
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company.
- Created / Published
- Chicago, 1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Santa Fé Route
- - Railroads--United States--Maps
- - Railroads--Mexico--Maps
- - United States
- - Mexico
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Railroad maps, 553
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 39 x 63 cm.
- Call Number
- G3701.P3 1888 .R3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3701p rr005530 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3701p.rr005530
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.