Maps showing the Toledo, Cincinnati, & St. Louis Railroad and its connections, 1881.
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
Coal Mines and Mining
Toledo, Cincinnati, and St. Louis Railroad Company
- Maps showing the Toledo, Cincinnati, & St. Louis Railroad and its connections, 1881.
- Contributor Names
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Created Published
- New York, 1881.
- Subject Headings
- - Toledo, Cincinnati, and St. Louis Railroad Company--Maps.
- - Railroads--Maps.--Middle West
- - Coal mines and mining--Maps.--Middle West
- - United States--Middle West.
- - Scale 1:1,267,200.
- - Inset: United States and Mexico, 27 x 30 cm.
- - LC Railroad maps, 584
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Midwestern states showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, coal in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Includes the railroad system with emphasis on the main line.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map, 63 X 102 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4061.P3 1881 .G18
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4061p rr005840 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4061p.rr005840
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division