Relative positions of forces at sunset, Aug. 28, 1862. [2nd Manassas Campaign].
2nd Battle Of
Bull Run, 2nd Battle Of, Va.
- Relative positions of forces at sunset, Aug. 28, 1862. [2nd Manassas Campaign].
- Contributor Names
- Wells, Jacob.
- Created Published
- [S.l., 1886]
- Subject Headings
- - Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862
- - United States--Virginia--Manassas Region.
- - Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va.
- - Scale ca. 1:550,000.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 581
- - From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 31, Jan. 1886. p. 447.
- - Map of the environs of Manassas Junction.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 Map, 5 X 8 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3884.M25S5 1862 .W44
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g3884m cw0581000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3884m.cw0581000
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.