Maps Plat of the seven ranges of townships being part of the territory of the United States, N.W. of the River Ohio /
- Plat of the seven ranges of townships being part of the territory of the United States, N.W. of the River Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- Hutchins, Thomas, 1730-1789.
- Created / Published
- Philad[elphi]a : M. Carey, 
- Subject Headings
- - Ohio
- - United States--Ohio
- - Covers Columbiana, Carroll, Jefferson, Harrison, Guernsey, Belmont, Noble, Monroe, and Washington Counties.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - Three copies. Copy 1 has black ink annotated on verso: N. 157, title of a plat of the 7 ranges ... deposited by Mathew Carey as proprietor, 30th Septr. 1796. Copy 2 not hand colored. Copy 3 from Carey's General atlas of the world and quarters, 1814; lacks publishing information and sculptor note; "28" in lower right margin.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 61 x 34 cm.
- Call Number
- G4080 1796 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4080 ct003223 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4080.ct003223
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.