Maps Karta i︠u︡zhno-ussurīĭskago krai︠a︡.
Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna
Ussuri River Valley
Primorskiĭ Kraĭ (Russia)
Ussuri River Valley
Ussuri River Valley (Russia and China)
- Karta i︠u︡zhno-ussurīĭskago krai︠a︡.
- Contributor Names
- Kartograficheskoe zavedenīe A. Ilʹina.
- Created / Published
- S.P.B. [i.e. St. Petersburg] : Kartograficheskoe zav. A. Ilʹina, [187-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Land settlement--Ussuri River Valley (Russia and China)--Maps
- - Land settlement--Russia (Federation)--Primorskiĭ kraĭ--Maps
- - Highway planning--Ussuri River Valley (Russia and China)--Maps
- - Highway planning--Russia (Federation)--Primorskiĭ kraĭ--Maps
- - Ussuri River Valley (Russia and China)--Maps
- - Primorskiĭ kraĭ (Russia)--Maps
- - Russia (Federation)--Ussuri River Valley
- - China--Ussuri River Valley
- - Russia (Federation)--Primorskiĭ kraĭ
- - Shows numbered areas proposed for new settlement (kolonizat︠s︡īi︠a︡) and proposed roads.
- - Also covers "Primorskai︠a︡ oblastʹ".
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index of settlement areas.
- - LC copy torn at fold lines, annotated in pencil.
- 1 map : col. ; 44 x 63 cm., folded to 28 x 20 cm.
- Call Number
- G7322.U8E27 187- .K3 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7322u mf000009 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7322u.mf000009
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.