Diagram showing the history of the exploration and navigation and survey of the Grand and other canons of the Colorado River of the West from 1540 to 1908.
Articles and Essays with this item:
Stanton, Robert Brewster
Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)
Discovery and Exploration
- Diagram showing the history of the exploration and navigation and survey of the Grand and other canons of the Colorado River of the West from 1540 to 1908.
- Contributor Names
- Stanton, Robert Brewster, 1846-1922.
- Created Published
- [S.l.], 1908.
- Subject Headings
- - Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)--Discovery and Exploration--Maps.
- - United States--Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map : Col. ; 49 X 28 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4302.C6S12 1908 .S7 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g4302c np000054 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4302c.np000054
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Mapping the National Parks
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division