Maps View of the Panamint Range Mountains, mines, mills and town site ; Sherman Town, property of the Panamint Mining & Concentration Works.
Britton, Rey & Co.
Mines and Mineral Resources
Panamint Range (Calif.)
Sherman Town (Calif.)
- View of the Panamint Range Mountains, mines, mills and town site ; Sherman Town, property of the Panamint Mining & Concentration Works.
- Contributor Names
- Britton, Rey & Co.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1875.
- Subject Headings
- - Mines and mineral resources--California--Panamint Range
- - Panamint Range (Calif.)
- - Sherman Town (Calif.)
- - United States--California--Panamint Range
- - United States--California--Sherman Town
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 view and 1 map on 1 sheet : col. ; 14 x 76 cm. and 20 x 76 cm., sheet 33 x 76 cm.
- Call Number
- G4362.P213H1 1875 .B7 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g4362p mf000062 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4362p.mf000062
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.