Maps Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen /
Hodasevich, R. A.
United States. War Department. Corps of Engineers
Fort Ethan Allen
Charts, Diagrams, Etc
Fort Ethan Allen
Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)
- Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen /
- Contributor Names
- Dimmick, B.
- Hodasevich, R. A.
- United States. War Department. Corps of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - Fort Ethan Allen (va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Virginia--Fort Ethan Allen
- - Land-surface elevation profile of a line within Fort Ethan Allen, Alexandria Co. [now Arlington], Va.
- - Pen-and-ink (black) and lead pencil.
- - At lower right in handwriting: Transferred from Office of Chf. Engr., Defenses of Washington, to Engr. Dept. Jan'y 1866.
- - Imperfect: Fold-lined, rubber-stamped on verso.
- - Drawn in 2 segments.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 541.4
- - Transfer; Chief Engineers Office, War Dept.
- - Includes 2 strait-line diagrams of measurement points along the profile.
- - At upper edge: 211, L., sheet 17.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 ms. profile ; on sheet 21 x 76 cm.
- Call Number
- G3882.F63S5 1864 .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.