Maps Birds eye view of Florida and part of Georgia and Alabama
South Atlantic States
South Atlantic States
- Birds eye view of Florida and part of Georgia and Alabama
- Contributor Names
- Bachmann, John.
- Created / Published
- New York, John Bachmann, c1861.
- Subject Headings
- - Florida--Aerial views
- - South Atlantic States--Aerial views
- - United States--Florida
- - United States--South Atlantic States
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.2
- - At top of map: Panorama of the seat of war.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by John Bachmann."
- - Tables of distances from Key West and Tallahassee appear in the lower margin.
- - View of Florida and the environs showing towns, roads, railroads, forts, and rivers.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 view, col. view, 57 x 72 cm.
- Call Number
- G3931.A35 1861 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.