Plan of Second Battle of Bull Run Va. : position at 6 p.m. August 30th 1862.
Sneden, Robert Knox
2nd Battle Of
Bull Run, 2nd Battle Of, Va.
- Plan of Second Battle of Bull Run Va. : position at 6 p.m. August 30th 1862.
- Contributor Names
- Sneden, Robert Knox, 1832-1918.
- Created Published
- [1862 to 1865]
- Subject Headings
- - Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862
- - United States--Virginia--Manassas Region.
- - Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va.
- - Color coding indicates the location of Union and Confederate forces.
- - NOTE: Researchers will be served a color photocopy of this diary image.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - This item is from the collections of the Virginia Historical Society; please contact the institution for more information.
- - Shows the area between Sudley Springs to the north and the Manassas and Gainesville Road to the south. The locations of the Warrenton Turnpike and the Manassas Gap Railroad are also indicated.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - In the Robert Knox Sneden Diary (Mss5:1 Sn237:1 v. 3, p. 575).
- - Manuscripts
- 1 Map : Pen and Ink and Watercolor ; 13.5 X 17 Cm.
- Virginia Historical Society, P.O. Box 7311, Richmond, VA 23221-0311 USA vau
- Digital Id
- gvhs01 vhs00105 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.ndlpcoop/gvhs01.vhs00105
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.