Film, Video Interview with Sarah Campbell, Naples, Italy, November 19, 2001
George, Scott Edward
Bin Laden, Osama
Children of Military Personnel
September 11 Terrorist Attacks
- Interview with Sarah Campbell, Naples, Italy, November 19, 2001
- Contributor Names
- George, Scott Edward (Interviewer)
- Campbell, Sarah (Interviewee)
- Created / Published
- November 19, 2001
- Subject Headings
- - Bin Laden, Osama, 1957-2011
- - September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001
- - Children of military personnel
- - Interviews
- - Personal narratives
- - Italy -- Naples
- Personal narratives
- - Interviewee occupation: Student.
- - Video Recording, Non-Music.
- - Summary: Sarah Campbell had difficulty believing that the attacks occurred even after watching them on television. She's shocked that America has no solid evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the attacks.
- VHS video
- Call Number
- AFC 2001/015: mv46s1
- Source Collection
- September 11, 2001 Documentary Project Collection (AFC 2001/015)
- American Folklife Center
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the material in this collection, except as noted below. Users should keep in mind that the Library of Congress is providing access to these materials strictly for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other holders of rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
The American Folklife Center and the professional fieldworkers who carry out these projects feel a strong ethical responsibility to the people they have visited and who have consented to have their lives documented for the historical record. The Center asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here. Researchers are also reminded that privacy and publicity rights may pertain to certain uses of this material.
Researchers or others who would like to make further use of these collection materials should contact the Folklife Reading Room for assistance.
September 11, 2001 Documentary Project collection (AFC 2001/015), American Folklife Center, Library of Congress.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.