Audio Recordings Alabado
- Contributor Names
- Boys of St. Joseph's Seminary (performers)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Hobrecht -- Father Bernard (conductor)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Santa Ines Mission (Solvang, Calif.)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Spanish Americans -- California -- Santa Barbara -- Music
- - Hymns, Spanish -- California -- Santa Barbara
- - Missions -- California -- Santa Barabara -- Music
- - Dust jacket notes: A song of praise, sung in Spanish.
- - Inscribed on dust jacket by Sidney Robertson Cowell: "Retrieved from an old Indian named Fernandito, of Mission Santa Ynez [Ines]. Fernandito died about 1927."
- - Boys of St. Joseph's Seminary, unaccompanied vocals; Father Bertrand Hobrecht, conducting. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Santa Barbara, California on March 27, 1938. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - In Spanish. (language)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Spanish Californian mission music performed by the Boys of St. Joseph's Seminary, conducted by Father Bertrand Hobrecht on March 27, 1938, and collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell at the Mission Santa Barbara in Santa Barbara, California.
- - 17M B1 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Other Formats
California Gold: Northern California Folk Music from the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell
American Folklife Center Reading Room
American Folklife Center
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia