Audio Recordings Ej Orác
Morris, Alton C.
Morris, Alton Chester
[St. Luke's Lutheran Church]
- Ej Orác
- Contributor Names
- Jakubcin, Lillian (performer)
- Morris, Alton Chester (collector)
- Morris, Alton Chester (speaker)
- Created / Published
- Slavia, Florida, 1939-08-31.
- Subject Headings
- - Slovak Americans
- - Work songs
- - Slovak Americans -- Music
- - United States -- Florida -- Slavia -- place of recording
- Field recordings
- - A plowing song from Detva County, Slovakia.
- - The Slavia colony in Florida was established by Slovaks who had first settled in Cleveland in 1912.
- - Performance Note: "Ej Orác" (vocals) performed by Lillian Jakubcin at [St. Luke's Lutheran Church], Slavia, Florida, on August 31, 1939.
- sound recording
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc ( 53 seconds) : analog ; 12 in.
- AFC 1939/026: AFS 03539 A05 DLC-AFC American Folklife Center, Library of Congress
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- For rights information please contact the Folklife Reading Room at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.afc/folklife.contact