Audio Recordings A la ru
Children of Blalock School
Lomax, John Avery
Lomax, Ruby T. (Ruby Terrill)
- A la ru
- Contributor Names
- Unidentified children (performer)
- Created / Published
- near Brownsville, Texas, 1939-04-27.
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- Texas -- Brownsville -- place of recording
- Field recordings
- Children's songs
- Songs, Spanish
- - Collector's genre note: "cradle song"
- - Children of Blalack School
- - Venue: Blalack School
- - Performance Note: "A la ru" performed by Unidentified children (vocals) at Blalack School, near Brownsville, Texas, on April 27, 1939.
- - In Spanish. (language)
- - Also included in The John and Ruby Lomax 1939 Southern States Recording Trip. (exhibitions)
- sound recording
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog ; 12 in.
- AFC 1939/001: AFS 02613b02 DLC-AFC American Folklife Center, Library of Congress
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- For rights information please contact the Folklife Reading Room at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.afc/folklife.contact