Audio Recordings Tápame
Lomax, John Avery
Lomax, Ruby T. (Ruby Terrill)
Salazar, Señora Isabella
- Contributor Names
- Salazar, Isabella (performer)
- Created / Published
- Kingsville, Texas, 1939-05-02.
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- Texas -- Kingsville -- place of recording
- Field recordings
- children's songs
- - Collector's genre note: "a Sandman's song"
- - Venue: Home of Rev. & Mrs. Wm. A. Moye
- - Performance Note: "Tápame" (vocals) performed at home of Rev. & Mrs. Wm. A. Moye, Kingsville, Texas, on May 2, 1939.
- - In Spanish. (language)
- - Also included in The John and Ruby Lomax 1939 Southern States Recording Trip. (exhibitions)
- sound recording
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog ; 12 in.
- AFC 1939/001: AFS 02631a01 DLC-AFC American Folklife Center, Library of Congress
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- For rights information please contact the Folklife Reading Room at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.afc/folklife.contact