Books | Notated Music Indian maid of the chapparal. Air- Mary Blane. Thomas M. Scroggy, Publisher, No. 443 Vine Street, above Twelfth, Philadelphia
- Indian maid of the chapparal. Air- Mary Blane. Thomas M. Scroggy, Publisher, No. 443 Vine Street, above Twelfth, Philadelphia
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, c1852, monographic.
- song sheet
- - "Written and sung by George Bombarger, in the City of Mexico."
- - In English. (language)
- 1 score
- American Song Sheets Library of Congress Rare Books and Special Collections
- Shelf Location
- Series 1 Volume 4
- Other Formats
- - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.rbc.amss.as106140/mets.xml
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, America Singing: Nineteenth-Century Song Sheets.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.