Books | Notated Music Yes, I would the the war were over. Answer to "When this cruel war is over." Words and music by Alice Hawthorne ... Johnson, Song Publisher, Phila
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Yes, I would the the war were over. Answer to "When this cruel war is over." Words and music by Alice Hawthorne ... Johnson, Song Publisher, Phila
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1863, monographic.
- song sheet
- - Music published by Winner & Co., Philadelphia.
- - The name Alice Hawthorne is a pseudonym for Septimus Winner, 1827-1902.
- - In English. (language)
- 1 score
- American Song Sheets Library of Congress Rare Books and Special Collections
- Shelf Location
- Series 1 Volume 3
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, America Singing: Nineteenth-Century Song Sheets.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.