Audio Recordings The stars and stripes forever [sound recording]
Ossman, Vess L. (Performer)
Sousa, John Philip (Author)
Marches (Banjo and Piano), Arranged
- The stars and stripes forever [sound recording]
- Contributor Names
- sousa, john philip (author)
- ossman, vess l. (performer)
- Created / Published
- New York: E. Berliner's Gramophone , [189-]
- Subject Headings
- - marches (banjo and piano), arranged
- - recording
- - Recorded on one side only; publisher no.: 470 Z E. Berliner's Gramophone.
- - Vess L. Ossman, banjo; piano acc.
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Call Number
- Berliner 470 Z
- Library of Congress. Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division. Washington, D. C. 20540 USA