3D Object | Photos, Prints, Drawings DCM 0300: Anonymous, South American Indian / Vertical Whistle Flute (Duct Flute)
Photos, Prints, Drawings
Anonymous, South American Indian
Vertical Whistle Flute (Duct Flute)
- DCM 0300: Anonymous, South American Indian / Vertical Whistle Flute (Duct Flute)
- Contributor Names
- Anonymous, South American Indian
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Vertical Whistle Flute (Duct Flute)
- - Physical Objects
- Physical Objects
- - Key Holes System: 0/3 holes.
- - Mark Maximum: No mark.
- - DCM ledger: "From the Amazon." Quoting from a letter from Harold Reeves, 29 Nov. 1922, DCM records further: "Sent to Dr. Southgate about 28 yrs ago (1894) by his son, at that time resident in Brazil."
- - Provenance: Harold Reeves, London, 3 Nov. 1922. Formerly in the collection of Dr. Thomas Lea Southgate, London.
- Unidentified bone (DCM ledger: "human tibia"), ornamented with beetle wings.; 22.1 cm.
- nonprojected graphic
- 1 sound disc : analog ; 12 in.
- Source Collection
- Dayton C. Miller Flute Collection
- Music Division
- Digital Id
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- For rights information please contact the Performing Arts Reading Room at http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-perform.html