Maps Plan of the West-Philadelphia Rail-Road.
Campbell, Henry R.
Lehman & Duval Lithrs
Columbia Philadelphia Railroad
West Philadelphia Rail Road Company
- Plan of the West-Philadelphia Rail-Road.
- Map includes parts of Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. Indicates topography by hachures, drainage, roads, property owners, and part of the city street plan of Philadelphia. [From published bibliography].
- Contributor Names
- Campbell, Henry R.
- Kramm, Gustavus.
- Lehman & Duval Lithrs.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Lehman & Duval Lithrs., 1835.
- Subject Headings
- - West Philadelphia Rail Road Company--Maps
- - Columbia-Philadelphia Railroad--Maps
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - Scale ca. 1:26,600.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Railroad maps, 610
- - Shows the "Columbia and Philadelphia Rail-Road located by Major John Wilson 1829."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 16 x 56 cm.
- Call Number
- G3821.P3 1835 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3821p rr006100 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3821p.rr006100
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.