Maps Map of the rail road surveys between Hillsborough & Chillicothe. Executed in February, March & April 1851 under the direction of B. H. Latrobe, civil engineer,
- Map of the rail road surveys between Hillsborough & Chillicothe. Executed in February, March & April 1851 under the direction of B. H. Latrobe, civil engineer,
- Map of part of Ohio indicating the located and explored railroad lines along the Milford and Chillicothe Turnpike. Shows "Air Lines computed by C. D. Jaques Esqr. C. E. from Hillsborough to Chillicothe." [From published bibliography]
- Contributor Names
- Morris, Ellwood, 1813?-1872.
- Cramer, Charles.
- Onken's Lith.
- Created / Published
- Cin[cinnati] Onken's Lith. 
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Ohio--Surveys--Maps
- - United States--Ohio
- - Scale 1:63,360; 1 mile to the in.
- - LC Railroad maps, 278
- - Shows "Located railroad lines" and "Explored lines."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 100; 650
- map 46 x 98 cm.
- Call Number
- G4081.P3 1851 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4081p rr002780 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4081p.rr002780
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.