Maps Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Fort Ticonderoga (N.Y.)
French and Indian War
New York (State)
Ticonderoga Region (N.Y.)
- Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
- Contributor Names
- Brasier, William.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Ticonderoga Region (N.Y.)--History--French and Indian War, 1754-1763
- - Fort Ticonderoga (N.Y.)--History--French and Indian War, 1754-1763
- - United States--New York (State)--Ticonderoga Region
- - United States--New York (State)--Fort Ticonderoga
- - Scale ca. 1:15,400.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Includes index to military positions.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 38 x 31 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.T5S26 1759 .B7
- Digital Id
- g3804t ar300900 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804t.ar300900
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789
Military Battles and Campaigns
Geography and Map Division