Attaque de l'armée des provinciaux dans Long Island du 27. aoust 1776; dessin de l'isle de New-York et des Etats.
New York (State)
- Attaque de l'armée des provinciaux dans Long Island du 27. aoust 1776; dessin de l'isle de New-York et des Etats.
- Created Published
- Paris, Chez Le Rouge 
- Subject Headings
- - Long Island, Battle of, New York, N.Y., 1776
- - United States--New York (State)--Long Island.
- - Scale ca. 1:100,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Has watermarks.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Indexed.
- - LC copy imperfect: A hole in middle of Manhattan Island.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1149
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Map, 36 X 33 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3802.L6S3 1776 .A8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3802l ar114900 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3802l.ar114900
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Rochambeau Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citing Primary Souces on the Teachers Page.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
There are also reproductions of cartographic materials available from Zazzle.com. Please see the the Geography and Maps Division's Reproductions page for a list of reproduction options.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.