Maps Marche de l'armée française de Providence à la Rivière du Nord.
New York (State)
- Marche de l'armée française de Providence à la Rivière du Nord.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Rhode Island--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- - Connecticut--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- - New York (State)--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- - United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Participation, French
- - United States--Rhode Island
- - United States--New York (State)
- - United States--Connecticut
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink (black and red) and watercolor.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 830
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by manuscript text: Itinéraire du march que l'armée dois faire poursuivre de la Providence à la Rivière du Nord. 11 p.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4
- col. map on 3 sheets 28 x 59 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3711.S3 1781 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3711s ar08300a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3711s.ar08300a
- g3711s ar08300b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3711s.ar08300b
- g3711s ar08300c http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3711s.ar08300c
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Rochambeau Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citing Primary Souces on the Teachers Page.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
There are also reproductions of cartographic materials available from Zazzle.com. Please see the the Geography and Maps Division's Reproductions page for a list of reproduction options.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.