Maps [Westchester County coast, New Rochelle to Horseneck River: unfinished.
Early Works to 1800
New York (State)
Westchester County (N.Y.)
- [Westchester County coast, New Rochelle to Horseneck River: unfinished.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Westchester County (N.Y.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--New York (State)--Westchester County--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New York (State)--Westchester County
- - Scale ca. 1:96,000.
- - Title from manuscript catalog of Peter Force map collection.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and pencil.
- - Has watermark.
- - An unfinished sketch with pencil construction lines, some names pencilled in, and notes only partially legible.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1097
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- - Changed title from [Long Island coast, New Rochelle...]. ga34, 2 Aug 2002
- map, on sheet 35 x 44 cm.
- Call Number
- G3803.W5C6 1776 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803w ar109700 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803w.ar109700
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.