Yu di quan tu.
- Yu di quan tu.
- Alternative Title
- Translated Title
- Complete Map of the Earth
- Created Published
- [China : s.n., Between 1798 and 1800]
- Subject Headings
- - China
- - Scale ca. 1:4,000,000.
- - Covers an area from Tula River in the north to the Great Wall and Wanlishitang Islands in the South China Sea, and from Korea in the east to the Pamirs in the west.
- - Wood block print, hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 4.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of provinces, notes, and text.
- - LC copy has English translation pasted on.
- Col. Map 80 X 68 Cm. on Scroll.
- Call Number
- G7820 1800 .Y8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7820 ct003430 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7820.ct003430
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.