Maps Carte du théatre de la guerre actuel entre les Anglais et les Treize Colonies Unies de l'Amerique Septentrionale,
Early Works to 1800
- Carte du théatre de la guerre actuel entre les Anglais et les Treize Colonies Unies de l'Amerique Septentrionale,
- Contributor Names
- Eliot, J. B.
- Mondhare (Firm)
- Created / Published
- Paris, Chez Mondhare, 1778.
- Subject Headings
- - Northeastern States--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Northeastern States
- - Scale ca. 1:1,400,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Three copies. Copy 1 has some states outlined in faint brown and pink. Copy 2 has states outlined in faint pink and green. Copy 3 has yellow border and has states outlined in pink, green, and purple.
- - Covers the area from Lake Nipissin to lower Chesapeake Bay and west to Lake Erie.
- - Shows states, some counties, towns and cities, forts, Indian villages and tribal territory, roads, and relief.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 734
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- col. map 70 x 52 cm.
- Call Number
- G3710 1778 .E4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3710 ar073400 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3710.ar073400
- g3710 ar073401 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3710.ar073401
- g3710 ar073402 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3710.ar073402
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.