Maps Henan Sheng quan tu /
Shanghai CI Mu Tang
Henan Sheng (China)
- Henan Sheng quan tu /
- Other Title
- 河南省全图 /
- Complete map of Henan Province
- Contributor Names
- Yang, Ziming.
- Shanghai ci mu tang.
- Created / Published
- Shanghai, Shanghai ci mu tang, Qing Guangxu 
- Subject Headings
- - Henan Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Henan Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:150,000.
- - Shows topography, administrative divisions, military posts, Catholic churches of Henan Sheng. Also shows telephone line connecting Shanghai, Hankou and Shanxi.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Prime meridian: Beijing.
- - Traditional grid system, each square represents 100 miles.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and chart of sunrises and sunsets.
- - AACR2
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on scroll ; 75 x 75 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.H33 1895 .Y3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.