Maps [Tongwaxiang zhi hai kou xin Huang He he dao di gong xing shi tu]
Yellow River (China)
- [Tongwaxiang zhi hai kou xin Huang He he dao di gong xing shi tu]
- Other Title
- Map of the embankment project of the new lower reaches of the Yellow River
- map of the embankment project of the new lower reaches of the yellow river
- Created / Published
- [Between 1875 and 1876]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Yellow River--Maps
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yellow River
- - Scale ca. 1:450,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Labels pasted on to show plans for water regulation of the lower course of the Yellow River from the city of Kaifeng to the sea.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 8.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4N22 1899 .T6 Vault Shelf
- - Previous call no.: G7822.H9N2 18-- .H8 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- col. map on 2 sheets 53 x 53 cm. and 54 x 52 cm. joined diagonally.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y4N22 1876 .T6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822y ct003238a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct003238a
- g7822y ct003238b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct003238b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.