Maps Liu sheng Huang He sao ba he dao quan tu.
Yellow River (China)
- Liu sheng Huang He sao ba he dao quan tu.
- Other Title
- The Yellow River embankment map for six provinces
- the yellow river embankment map for six provinces
- Created / Published
- [Between 1824 and 1825]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Yellow River
- - Yellow River (China)
- - China--Yellow River
- - Scale [ca. 1:400,000].
- - Pictorial map.
- - Covers Gansu, Shanxi, Shanxi, Henan, Shandong, Jiangnan.
- - Shows the complete course of the Yellow River form the headstream in the Tibet plateau to the old estuary, prior to 1853, in Jiangnan Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cover title.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Oriental collection, miscellaneous #7.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - AACR2
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4N22 1820 .L5 Vault Shelf
- - Filed in the same box with G7822.G7N22 1820 .S5 Vault Shelf.
- 1 map : ms., col ; 27 x 875 cm. folded in cover 27 x 13 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y4N22 1825 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822ym gct00258 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822ym.gct00258
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.