Fu sheng quan tu.
Fuzhou Shi (Fujian Sheng, China)
- Fu sheng quan tu.
- Alternative Title
- Translated Title
- Complete Map of Fujian Province
- Created Published
- [Between 1842 and 1884]
- Subject Headings
- - Fuzhou Shi (Fujian Sheng, China)
- - China Fujian Sheng Fuzhou Shi
- - Scale ca. 1:20,000.
- - Title annotated in black ink: Chinese map of Foo chou & its suburbs.
- - Manuscript.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower left.
- - Imperfect: right portion missing.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the capital city of Fuzhou, its harbor, and vicinity.
- - English translation of place names annotated in black ink.
- - Belonged to Thomas Dunn, American counsul in Fuzhou (1858-73) and partner in Hedge and Company of Fuzhou.
- - Original temporarily unavailable. See G7824 .F8A5 1863 .F8 Vault for facsimile. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map 59 X 97 Cm. on Scroll.
- Call Number
- G7824.F8A5 1884 .F8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7824f ct003181 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7824f.ct003181
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.