[Da Qing yi tong tian di quan tu].
- [Da Qing yi tong tian di quan tu].
- Alternative Title
- Translated Title
- The great Qing Dynasty's complete map of all under heaven
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - China
- - China.
- - Universe.
- - Title supplied.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shape of China is distorted so as to fit the format of the fan.
- - Astronomical chart showing the Chinese system of coordinates of the major stars and text on verso.
- - Shows the Chinese system of coordinates of the major stars in the astronomical chart.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 3.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Ms. Map : Col. ; Mounted on Silk Paper Fan (End Sticks 32 Cm., Top Arc 56 Cm.)
- Call Number
- G7820 1890 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7820 ct003395r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7820.ct003395r
- g7820 ct003395v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7820.ct003395v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.