Maps Huang Yun hu he quan tu /
Grand Canal (China)
Yellow River (China)
- Huang Yun hu he quan tu /
- Other Title
- 黃,運,湖,河全圖 /
- Complete map of the Yellow River, the Grand Canal, Hongze Lake, and the Huai River
- complete map of the yellow river, the grand canal, hongze lake, and the huai river
- Contributor Names
- Sazai, -1786.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1777 and 1780]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Yellow River
- - Flood control--China--Grand Canal
- - Grand Canal (China)
- - Yellow River (China)
- - China--Yellow River
- - China--Grand Canal
- - Scale ca. 1:400,000.
- - Manuscript on silk mounted on paper.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the dike system of the Yellow River and the Grand Canal in Shandong Province to the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Insets: Yi jian dong xi ba tu -- Taozhuang Xinhe bing lan Huangshun Huangba tu -- Wucheng san bao tu -- Haikou bing er tao tu.
- - Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 14.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4N22 1785 .S3 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 650/1; 651/4; 650/5
- col. map 25 x 150 cm. on sheet 25 x 450 cm. fold. to 25 x 15 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y4N22 1780 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822ym gct00250 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822ym.gct00250
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.