Maps Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu.
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu.
- Other Title
- The great Qing Dynasty's complete map of all under heaven
- the great qing dynasty's complete map of all under heaven
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n. ; Qing Jiaqing 16 nian 1811]
- Subject Headings
- - World maps
- - Earth
- - Scale ca. 1:2,500,000.
- - Covers from Korea to India, from Russia to Brunei.
- - Shows the world known to the Chinese, with China at the center of the map.
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on the original map drawn by Huang Qianren in 1767.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 18.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Prev. call#: G3200 1811 .T3
- - AACR2: 650; 700/2
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on 8 scrolls ; scroll 148 x 31 cm., map 134 x 235 cm.
- Call Number
- G3200 1811 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3200 ct003403 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3200.ct003403
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.